Every little step I take... Click HERE

(Listen to this song if you want an ear worm. I added this thanks to Shylah)

And don't forget to click the 'Follow me' button! I'd like to go straight to your morning email if you wouldn't mind some more errata...



Monday, July 4, 2011

FeEl ThE LoVe - A rare poem

 

My poem looks like half a bottle if you use your imagination.



The ancestors dance

lazy circles in midair

optimizing spirals of dizzying smallness.



Two cats lounge on railings
contentment personified

as birds sing from the trees to taunt

and entertain.



Chef Lynn on Restaurant Makeover...

Oh my.

What a hot broad.

Oh yeah, my poem...

Lazy ancestors triangulate

as the Esquimalt sun sets

and another big fucking cruise ship

moves in.



Not a cloud in the sky.




Toasting my hardworking hubby
who is far away for a longish time,

with wine he made us

with his own two hands.

Like the blood of someone else



I sip the blackberry luxury

and feel the love.

Sending some of the love to Haiti,
To New Jersey, to the interior...

No comments:

Post a Comment