Every little step I take... Click HERE

(Listen to this song if you want an ear worm. I added this thanks to Shylah)

And don't forget to click the 'Follow me' button! I'd like to go straight to your morning email if you wouldn't mind some more errata...



Friday, February 25, 2011

Merlin Stone Memorial Sunset by a distant admirer

So here's the deal. Take a listen to this song and if you like, think about where you were when the philosophies and concepts of Merlin Stone began teaching you so much.

Then have an idle wander through the pictures of tonight's dazzling sunset here in frozen Esquimalt. I will leave you to your thoughts. Enjoy my little memorial to Merlin Stone for what having her enlightenment shine did for my evolution.

Perhaps you watched it with tears in your eyes wherever you were, perhaps you captured it and could share in your blog as a way of celebrating the passing of a cultural icon and a true goddess in real life...

Feel free to link to here or to my fb page.

sung by the lovely young goddess, Hartemia... I am so enthralled with her beautiful gift of these songs to Youtube.











No comments:

Post a Comment