Every little step I take... Click HERE

(Listen to this song if you want an ear worm. I added this thanks to Shylah)

And don't forget to click the 'Follow me' button! I'd like to go straight to your morning email if you wouldn't mind some more errata...



Thursday, September 15, 2011

One Winged Wind - for Debbie Hagan in recovery

You can't get to the beach from here...
But you're still here to see
You're still here to smell it
Still here to me.



Out on the windy water
The single sails wheel
It only takes a single sail
Their bodies to spin and reel.



Leap into the wind
Leap in as you turn.
Life is full of surprises.
Another lesson we've learned.



Another lesson we share.
We can't get to the beach from here
But we can get from here to where
One winged wind will wheel us.



Carry us in its embrace.
As long as the wind carries our prayers
On its wings, we can handle anything
Together, with grace.



You can't get to the beach from here, Debbie,
But you're still here to see.
You're still here to smell it, Alex,
You're still here to me.



Little sister... check this out.

http://www.phoenixtearsplus.com/


I invite anyone who has access to a digital camera, to take a photo of something in flight, and put a prayer on its wings so that the wind can bring your healing energy to Debbie... envision a gold light that pours down over her body, a healing flood of amber, honey gold, brought to her on the wings of love. Take a photo of something on the wind and please send it to me at resourceressbudeweit@gmail.com. I would like to create a caring I-Card that includes all the photos of her prayers.

This url will be sent to her upon her recovery and I hope that all my FB friends take a second to sign the comments in here to wish her well.

Namaste, little sister.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice idea, Tina. How is she doing? My prayers and intentions are still with her. She's good people.

    ReplyDelete