Every little step I take... Click HERE

(Listen to this song if you want an ear worm. I added this thanks to Shylah)

And don't forget to click the 'Follow me' button! I'd like to go straight to your morning email if you wouldn't mind some more errata...



Sunday, November 7, 2010

A rainy autumn ride home on the ferry, night time lights n water


The play of rain on the windows combined with the light for so much visual interest, I couldn't help but go all expressionist art on my camera.


Waiting and watching the ferry traffic as we all sit in our cars and wait for it to pull in, a manuevre that I've done a kazillion times since 88.


I love me sum puddles at night.


Liquid gold


The Bowen Queen pulls in all stealthlike.


A helpful but confusing set of signs and instructions.


I love the little heads lit up from behind. Trips me out for some strange reason. Like the ferry is a big bug that extrudes all these little beetles with their little symbiants all soft and human inside.


To me this denotes busy noisy movement


Second on board. Love my steering wheel cover. The guy in front was on his little netbook, I was on mine, the future of ferry travel. Free WiFi on BCF


This would make such a great painting.


Diamonds and pearls


Jiggleshot on the water


Engineering has so many patterns.


For Nat to help her remember


What's in Nat's heart as she is so far away.


All the ferry workers waiting for the docking. I've known one of them for 22 years.


Geometric lines and angles


LED streetlight refraction rocks red

Driving and taking pics at the same time is NOT recommended. I'm livin' on the edge!

Trying to capture the cones of light under the streetlights as I rush by.


Movement and light
 So, Natalie, know that you are missed by your friends and that we're all here keeping terra firma where you'll find it and us, when you get back here in a couple of months. Rotsa Ruv from all of us...Grace, Ron, Dave, the girls... the kitties, the Mohammeds... all of us, send you rots and rots.

No comments:

Post a Comment