Every little step I take... Click HERE

(Listen to this song if you want an ear worm. I added this thanks to Shylah)

And don't forget to click the 'Follow me' button! I'd like to go straight to your morning email if you wouldn't mind some more errata...



Sunday, November 7, 2010

A West Coast Natural Church of the Open Mind

I found a new beach you can literally drive up to for choice parking for ponderin in any sort of weather. Treat me nice and I might take you there when you come here to visit. Note the backscratcher in the window. Prerequisite car app. And this is looking out over Victoria. Esquimalt to the left.

Looking back towards the Esquimalt Lagoon

A nest of vipers? Nope.
Kelp.

Kelp root under macro lens

Sparkles

Looking towards the Albert Head Penitentiary

Millions of Christians in church onna Sunday and the pagan shamanic wench type goes to her idea of church and witnesses a woman who walks on water. Love it. She could just walk that little dealie over to where we live, the blue and yellow cranes are at the shipyards by our house.

Weathered roots

love the chaotic tangle of wildness

A cute little lagoon


Love me some dew

Late Autumn ergot on the wheat. LSD anyone?

In the grasses too...

from the dark looking to the light


A pretty landscape

Next summer's on the horizon, looking ahead to the new year... Happy New Year to all my fine friends...

Renoir wishes he had swans like we do here on the west coast

The pond is a community...

Time to go home, the clouds have moved in... Bye Seagull!

No comments:

Post a Comment