Every little step I take... Click HERE

(Listen to this song if you want an ear worm. I added this thanks to Shylah)

And don't forget to click the 'Follow me' button! I'd like to go straight to your morning email if you wouldn't mind some more errata...



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

After the celebrations are over, peace reigns...

After supper today, I felt the need to stretch my legs. The sun was setting quickly and I'd had the last of the turkey day leftovers and a walk with my camera down to the water and back was the order of the evening. I had to get used to the solitude of the apartment, with Ron out of town, after company and family here for the time since he started all his recent travels... Avona left while I was at work today and I came home to two tuckered out housecats and a sparkling clean home. Wow. (Thanks, A! <3)

It seemed that with Ron so immersed in his old city haunts, he would likely be missing his glimpses of our west coast nirvana setting in the Eagle's Aerie and the water that splashes ashore, just down the block. I hope that these shots provide him with reflections of the sharpened smell of the sea, the breezes coming down from Metchosin, the call of gulls and crows and the cool fingers of dawn fog licking him as he heads out in the dawn, up the hill to the base.

Thinking of my guy...working harder than he ever has...





Dusk in October
 


Saxe Pt after supper
 


Kelp forest canopy
 
unwelcome uncycled ugliness
 (don't ask me why it floated...)



Helijet flyby
 

Just a reminder... sunsets are so serene here...



Caught the swirl
 


Ron's got four women. His office wife, me and these two, his best girls.



Feel like taking me for a ride, Big Guy?
 

Towards the base... stomping grounds, Esq.


Historical buildings everywhere. Just ask Ron.


Another ho hum sunset...



And another angle from the new little park across the street...
 


Can you see Ciao? Bella?
 


Tufts at dusk
 


Seagull Silhoette
 


And then the dazzle broke out...
 

Found these on the way home. Any ideas of what they are? 
 


Windows shoot fire







  

4 comments: