Every little step I take... Click HERE

(Listen to this song if you want an ear worm. I added this thanks to Shylah)

And don't forget to click the 'Follow me' button! I'd like to go straight to your morning email if you wouldn't mind some more errata...



Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Summer came late to the southwest corner of Canada


Stars in sunlight

Filaments
 

Can you hear me now?



 
 blood veins spiral

 alien vine

gone to seed

macro fern regiments


Harbour Air right on time

 view from the old duffer's bench


basking beach babes


more basking beach babes


 Commander old Duffer's bench


late berry bird snacks

last delicate wisps of summer's promise

puff berries - never eat white berries

legs collecting supper

pecking peeper peeking

a new beach in the sun

framing with gnarled branches

a stair spider

peering out over the cove

green fir starburst

sun dappled maple


Where today's wander took me.. a new path

macro pinecones


crow wingspan ergonomic and fiercely beautiful

lift off

whatcha doon?

and another crossing for the Coho



fluted mushie

1 comment: