Every little step I take... Click HERE

(Listen to this song if you want an ear worm. I added this thanks to Shylah)

And don't forget to click the 'Follow me' button! I'd like to go straight to your morning email if you wouldn't mind some more errata...



Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wear your love like heaven...

Donovan sings this earworm in my head as I can't sleep and I'm finding myself home alone and up at the crack of the crack of dawn.

Click here to hear it and be infected with the Donovan earworm, too...

I'm a picture uploading fool, I tell you, in the famed words of Natalie, my Engrish teaching friend.

Hear's my latest batch. I spent an insular day at home only venturing out for some Thai soup and booze around the corner and down the street. These photos grab the mood of the late summer day. Trees are turning colours and dropping gold everywhere and you really need a sweater at the dusks that are earlier every day if you are going to be outside in the evening.

At the end of 'cruise season', the ocean liners hang out in Esquimalt Hbr for one last wrap-up night and onship party... guess that was tonight...

Tonight's sunset looking over towards Metchosin

This and the next two should be linked as this is our stellar view today...



Another peek at the huge liner just offshore

More ocean traffic

Setting sun does interesting things to my collection of crockery

Bella prefers to sit 'by' her brother's cat blanket

Self portrait of the author

Tomorrow's profile pic, showing off my new gold hoopage bling

Our eagle's live here above Saxe Point.

Can you spot the eagle's tree from here?

Where we go for Thursday night, Steak night... The Chief's and PO's Mess, just down the street from us...

Where the party wuz ...

 That's it for now. Ron's made it as far as Osoyoos, he's going to be up early and on his way to Trail today. The cats and I eagerly await Genya's arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment