Every little step I take... Click HERE

(Listen to this song if you want an ear worm. I added this thanks to Shylah)

And don't forget to click the 'Follow me' button! I'd like to go straight to your morning email if you wouldn't mind some more errata...



Friday, October 1, 2010

Out and About our Pallatial Mansion

What I'm up to

Ciao can haz catblanket even if Bella is sleeping on it as I write

Paper lantern souvenir from our trip to Hope


 Stars by Avona

We put them up for Yule and they are so festive funky we haven't taken them down

The white corner

feeder, star, feeder

Angel candle, Bella bed and a reflection of my view

What I'm up to... pressies are extruded in this house

1 comment:

  1. I love the colours in your knitting.

    I need to make those paper stars again this year for Yule....

    ReplyDelete