Every little step I take... Click HERE

(Listen to this song if you want an ear worm. I added this thanks to Shylah)

And don't forget to click the 'Follow me' button! I'd like to go straight to your morning email if you wouldn't mind some more errata...



Thursday, October 14, 2010

Postcards to Ron from the Edge

Well, from the continent (and country's) western edge. So he gets a taste of home while he's on his travels afar, moving heaven and earth for his Momma. Yay! The power of prayer! The first photo looks like the embodiment of prayer.    




I ran for the camera to catch this moment


and this moment


and then it all changed again...


Vista Del Mar sunset reflections


Cotton candy mountains in the clouds looking the other way.
 All in all, it was 15 minutes of razzledazzle that I could only begin to capture. And since I had a delicate coconut milk curry simmering on the stove to throw over some al dente pasta, I got back into the kitchen just in the nick of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment