Every little step I take... Click HERE

(Listen to this song if you want an ear worm. I added this thanks to Shylah)

And don't forget to click the 'Follow me' button! I'd like to go straight to your morning email if you wouldn't mind some more errata...



Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 6, Esquimalt Hbr Beach, 72F and sunny

There was not a cloud in the sky today. Avona and I spent an afternoon with a boxful of treasures and our cameras at the beach. We watched the wind change, played in the water, the sand and the wind and then hurried home when the batteries were dead and the frozen grapes were gone... excited to check out our photos on the big screen.


There is so much texture here at the beach!!!

Dragons are vanquished, crystals and glass orbs wash up on the shore.


Four horses on a trail ride...

and one headstrong and spirited boy... frustrated with his trainer...

This was so powerful to witness, and the trainer had such a quiet strength about her, a confidence, alpha training alpha...


Altars in natural settings...

Lace  shadows

the beautiful goddess mask

Lace fierceness capturing a feast of flies


Carefree - A Carefree Day

And then we noticed the wind changed...

Sometimes you just have to know when to let go...


My Samhain Altar - a frozen moment of flux



Feathers and curls in shadow
Gina made her with her own bare hands


L E T T I N G  G O . . .







3 comments:

  1. These are fantastic. I'm assuming that you brought the items with you? That last image with the scarf was wonderful and such a great message.

    ReplyDelete