Every little step I take... Click HERE

(Listen to this song if you want an ear worm. I added this thanks to Shylah)

And don't forget to click the 'Follow me' button! I'd like to go straight to your morning email if you wouldn't mind some more errata...



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mama Spider Devoured - Drive by Poeming by Tina

 
I used to sit with wool and knit,
life couldn’t get much better

 
than when I would relax and think
while churning out a sweater.

 
I used to be a spider
as I’d spin another web,

 
but this spider’s gotten tangled
in the World Wide Web instead!

 
Since I found the Internet
I love to surf and write.

 
Now my projects gather dust as
I’ll not knit tonight.

There’ll be no little mittens, 
not a single spider task,

 
for I have a new laptop and
my knitting can relax.


This was a poem I wrote a few years ago. I still have the internet but I've managed to figure out a happy medium and find the time to knit more.

2 comments: